Father John Hall, long time director of the camp and a pillar of the ECC community, died on October 7, 2018. In lieu of flowers his family is requesting donations to the scholarship fund at ECC. Make a gift in honor of Father Hall here.
At ECC, we rely on the generous donations of our camp alumni and friends to help support our ministry. We strive to keep camp costs low, and one of the ways that is possible is from the generosity of people who participate in our annual fundraisers, our regular giving campaign, and our annual appeal.
1. Give a one-time or recurring gift online. The simplest way to give is through our diocesan website.
2. Consider being a member of our Canon's Club, with a gift of $1000 a year or more (only $84 a month!) Canon's Club members enjoy an annual dinner at ECC, are given a brick in the walkway in front of Canon's Cottage, and receive discounted rates to ECC fundraising events.
3. Come to our Annual Fundraisers! If you are not already receiving invitations to these events, please email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure we have your updated information on our mailing list. We host a casual fundraiser at the camp in the spring, and larger event at another venue in RI in the fall. See the photos from our "Toast to Scholarship" event at Aldrich Mansion this past October here.
4. Send a check to our office anytime, or at the end of the year when we send out our Annual Appeal letter. If you don't receive mail from ECC, email the office at email@example.com to make sure we have you on our mailing list! Our address is 872 Reservoir Rd, Pascoag, RI 02859.
5. Pray for and with us! If you aren't in the position to make a financial gift to ECC we understand. Come to our Open House in May and join us in worship. Come to the Advent Barn service and huddle in the cold barn to set time apart in a busy season. Pray for us in your church or in your home. Your prayers matter.
We are so grateful for any gift of any size. In the height of the summer when the property is full of young people and their contagious energy, we remember you. When a parent calls the office to ask if we can provide scholarship for their child to come another week, we remember you. When we gather in the barn in the evening for Compline, we remember you. Thank you for making this ministry possible.