Father John Hall, long time director of the camp and a pillar of the ECC community, died on October 7, 2018. In lieu of flowers his family is requesting donations to the scholarship fund at ECC. Make a gift in honor of Father Hall here.
Remind me again, how can I help sustain ECC into the future?
At ECC, we rely on the generous donations of our camp alumni and friends to help support our ministry. We strive to keep camp costs low, and one of the ways that is possible is from the generosity of people who participate in our annual fundraisers, our regular giving campaign, and our annual appeal.
1. Consider being a member of our Canon's Club, a circle of our key supporters who donate on a monthly basis. Sustaining donations are critical to our success and we have three levels of donors. 100% of these donations go directly to ECC’s programing.
Canon’s Club: Level 1 (Monthly gifts of up to $50/month)
ECC Bell Lapel Pin
Recognition in ECC’s e-newsletter
Recognition on signs at the Rise Together gala
Canon’s Club: Level II ($50-$99/month)
Above benefits plus the following:
Letter and Photos from Camp
Canon’s Club: Level III ($100+/month)
Above benefits, plus the following:
ECC Holiday Ornament
“Care Package” during summer season from Camp
2. Give a one-time gift. The simplest way to give is through our camp registration site, which does not charge us any fees for donations - 100% of donations made through the site come straight to ECC. You can also send a check to our office at any time or at the end of the year when we send out our Annual Appeal letter. Our address is 872 Reservoir Rd, Pascoag, RI 02859.
3. Double or tripled your impact with a matching gift! Some employers will matching charitable gifts. Ask yours today to change even more lives today!
4. Join our mailing list for future events and letters! If you are not already receiving invitations to these events and opportunities to support ECC, please email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure we have your updated information on our mailing list.
6. Pray for and with us! If you aren't in the position to make a financial gift to ECC we understand. Come to our Open House in May and join us in worship. Come to the Advent Barn service and huddle in the cold barn to set time apart in a busy season. Pray for us in your church or in your home. Your prayers matter.
We are so grateful for any gift of any size. In the height of the summer when the property is full of young people and their contagious energy, we remember you. When a parent calls the office to ask if we can provide scholarship for their child to come another week, we remember you. When we gather in the barn in the evening for Compline, we remember you. Thank you for making this ministry possible.